The week back in Delhi | 25th October- 30th October 2020

 25th October- 30th October 2020

On the 25th I traveled back to Delhi, again alone, from Jammu. The flight was for 2:45 pm and I was recommended to reach them by 1:30 pm. I was only allowed 7 kg for the cabin bag which turned to be 13 kgs. I had to pay extra 3000 rupees. I am useless under pressure. I had a handbag with me and could not have thought of shifting some of the things. It was all the charging cables I had for the laptop and my brother's computer, which made me open up my entire bag for checking. 

When I reached the boarding area, it was crowded like a local market. No distance, no seat, and extremely suffocated. I got free with all the checking by 2 pm, and there was no seat left so I stood in a corner for the rest of the time, and thank God I downloaded some episodes of The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. If I did not have these, I would have gotten so bored and pissed. 



Because of this irresponsible behavior, the plane departed 20 minutes late. This was when I realized that I am better on the aisle side, which does not give me headaches and can also let me look at my phone. The entire flight I watched The Umbrella Academy. I got off the plane near 5 pm. I had a meeting at 5:30 pm with my group for discussing the movie, but thankfully they shifted it to 11pm. I was hoping to go back home but had to stay with my masi at Dwarka. She had been insisting for me to come to stay with her for over a year. More than that. 
I spent Monday preparing for an online party for my brothers as their birthday was coming up- on 1st November. It was really sad to see that none of his friends wanted to attend the party. I felt bad for them. I wanted to surprise them. When I shared this with Naren and nrip and asked them to talk to their friends and classmates, they got scared. They literally got scared to talk to their own classmates. These 10-year-olds are scared of their own classmates. They have been stuck home for over a year now I just can't imagine how they must be feeling and experiencing. At this age they were supposed to be playing in the field, running in the corridors, talking to their friends, but are stuck with a screen 24*7. 
I spent Tuesday prepping for the Narratology presentation and I nailed it. As I wanted to spend my brother's birthday with them which lies with the radio assignment: Radio Drama script adapted by the Lamb for the Slaughter by Roald Dahl, I wanted to complete it before time. Today is the last day for the radio class participation assignments, I have figured out the script and the story just need to figure out the format of the script. 

Comments

Popular Posts