The Diwali week | 11th November- 16th November 2020

 11th November- 16th November 2020

I could no longer stay at my Masi's house as she was going to have a function at her house on the 12th. I went to my Nani's house and got stuck in the traffic, basically a railway divider for 1 hour. 






On the 12th, again we had the radio presentation, in caste and religion Prof. Reeju explained to us what our final assignment questions and later at night we had the JSJC Diwali Party where wearing ethnic was compulsory. 

For the Choti Diwali, I came back home, home sweet home. A new home. 



I could not sleep so decided to practice some Adobe illustrator the entire night, and the next day received the date sheet for the end-term exams. I prepared a planned chart from 15th November to 14th December and slept for the rest of the day. 
I spent the Sunday watching Netflix again. Started the day by 12 pm, with Ludo and then later Harshad Mehta: Scam 1992. This was to a family binge-watching day. 
On Monday I prepared for the quiz which was going to take place on Tuesday and prepared the film review which is due on Thursday. I have chosen In Custody (1993) by Ismail Merchant, adapted by Anita Desai's 1984 In Custody. 





Comments

Popular Posts