The final week of the semester | 22nd- 2nd December 2020
22nd- 2nd December 2020
This was the last week of this semester. An entire semester online. On Sunday I prepared for the Book review- passage to India & Train to Pakistan and the last quiz for Migration and the pandemic, Jaane Bhi Do yaaro for the non-fiction book review. Mom got some new plants for the house:
On Monday the 23rd was the last class for Data analysis. I submitted the book review way before. thank God I had gotten the 12 am and pm situation cleared beforehand. So many students missed the deadline thinking it was midnight submission. I was extremely anxious about the book review for Passage to India. Luckily I got one more day to prepare. We had the final presentation for the Community Radio station - JINSYNC (JINDAL+ SYNCHRONISED). We gave a really good presentation. I spent the rest of the day preparing for the quiz and review. It is finalized that how much ever I will end up practicing and preparing for certain things, I have reached a point in my life where nothing seems enough. I knew the book thoroughly but still while presenting it was very evident that I was scared and portrayed that I was unprepared.
We had the last problem set due for Data analysis on Wednesday, and I had completed it on Sunday itself so I managed to get a meeting with Prof. Reeju to ask if it was still possible to submit the mid-term and she told me I can submit it by 30th, Prof. Annie to discuss the last two assignments, Prof. Kishalay with the End-term question+Journal and advice for an internship and portfolio.
On the 28th of November afternoon, I got the worst stomach pain. It made me extremely dizzy. I was half done with the end term question and then spent the entire night on the bathroom floor or near the bathroom. I went to the hospital they told me I got a stomach infection and it seems to be some symptoms of COVID. I did not want to risk it, I took the medicine came back home and tried completing the assignment, and managed to upload it on the UMS just 10 minutes before 12 pm.
The rest of the days were even worse. I could not sleep, eat, sit, or even lie down. Studying and preparing for the next exams was another thing and it seemed near impossible. On the 1st I had the writing assignment due which was about writing a 1000 words comparative essay between the styles and storyline of a film and novel. I chose In Custody- film, and novel. It was able to complete it before time and had time to concentrate on the Journal. This journal. I spent 30th mostly trying to figure out how to make a digital family tree but gave up and just made it on a piece of paper by attaching them together. I was getting sicker. Started getting a sore throat, stomach pain, headaches, fever that was making me feel hot and cold at the same time. After submitting the Writing assignment I tried completing this journal. I will complete it before time. No more extensions now. I can do this.






Comments
Post a Comment